2012/4/5 Diego Novillo <dnovi...@google.com>

> I will be, after the switch to C++ is done.  Pedro, if you do have a
> copyright assignment, feel free to start working on this.  I suggest
> creating a branch for this (I can handle that today).  If you need
> forms for the copyright assignment, let me know and I'll forward them
> to you.

(Second attempt, to avoid text/html in Gmail.)

I think I have an appropriate copyright assignment for contributing to
GCC -- recently, an old patch of mine was reused an applied. Perhaps I
misunderstood some of the conditions and would have to submit more
documentation this time. I'm not sure.

I think I have a viable approach to refactor VEC into a template class
while keeping all files intact. The only implication is changing
CC_FOR_BUILD to use COMPILER etc. Perhaps someone wiser might want to
do something better to ensure genflags etc. compile with C++. Whenever
the branch is ready, or people want to review, or both, I can submit
patches.

--
Pedro Lamarão ∷ http://www.pedro.lamarao.nom.br/

"Sanity consists in the faculty of adjusting ideas in proper
proportion." - Aleister Crowley