> I'm not sure TM people care about double streaming cost ;)  As far as I can
> see TM people want the non-lowered form go through at least loop
> optimizations,
> so I don't see how even a proper IPA pass would help here.  As of
> cherry-picking

:) Yep, this is kind of similar to what we may want to do for datastructure
changes etc.
Seems that loading selected functions into WPA stage and modifying them will
end up
cheaper than double streaming, because this usually afects ust small portion of
program.
But I am not sure. Double streaming is implementable, too.

Honza