jakub

my port has 256 bit integers. They are done by strapping together all of the elements of a vector unit. if one looks at where intel is going, they are doing exactly the same thing. The difference is that they like to add the operations one at a time rather than just do a clean implementation like we did. Soon they will get there, it is just a matter of time.

i understand the tree-vrp code well enough to say that this operation does not work if you have timode, but i do not know how to translate that back into c to generate a test case. My patch to tree-vrp is adaptable in that it looks at the types in the program and adjusts its definition of infinite precision based on the code that it sees. I can point people to that code in tree vrp and am happy to do that, but that is not my priority now.

also, richi pointed out that there are places in the tree level constant propagators that require infinite precision so he is really the person who both should know about this and generate proper tests.

kenny