On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Richard Biener wrote:
> Gerald runs regression tests on both i386 and x86_64 freebsd (though some old
> versions of it).  We do have a listed maintainer for freebsd.  Apart from
> build
> issues I am not aware of frequent freebsd specific bugs.

Gerald's test for i386-freebsd are for 386-unknown-freebsd10.0, so
that's not old but bleeding edge.

But for the build status lists, freebsd, or for that matter any other
BSD variant, is missing from the latest maintained releases.

The last confirmed build is for GCC 4.4 on i386-unknown-freebsd7.2.
That'd be in 2009...

But, again, we digress. I don't think anyone's arguing for dropping
BSDs from the primary/secondary targets lists. All I'm arguing for, is
to drop a 30 year old architecture that really nobody uses: 80386.

Ciao!
Steven

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.7/buildstat.html - no bsd variants reported
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/buildstat.html - no bsd variants reported