Hi,

As you probably noticed, I relinquished my GCC maintainer privileges
(including the Release Management bit which was still set.)  It was a very
difficult decision, but I'am taking on a new rôle that is incompatible
with my continuing being a GCC maintainer or contributor.  I would like
to emphasize that this decision has nothing to do with GCC -- I've
enjoyed lot continued strong support from the GCC community.

It has been a wonderful ride over the last 16 years (since
enthusiastically embracing EGCS in Summer 1997), later enlisting with
CodeSourcery, and so on.  GCC and the GNU community have provided me
with numerous opportinuties, both professional and personal/private.  In
fact, it changed my tranquil life as a student at the École Normale
Supérieure de Cachan.  I've learned a great deal from you.  For that,
I'm indebted to all y'all.

I'll now receide to a simple user; I'll remain active in the C++ community.
This is not a farewell, but I will miss you :-)

-- Gaby