On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Andrew MacLeod <amacl...@redhat.com> wrote:

> There are no classes. It's an include dependency relationship of the files
> I'm trying to split out....  Ie who includes/has visibility to a
> file/component.

Ah, thanks.

> Isnt "gimplify" clear to everyone? :-)  I've even been referring to an
> interface to the backend target info for the front end as "targetify" lately
> :-)

Yes, but only when we are coming from the FE. In the optimizers,
calling into "gimplify" may be a bit dissonant, since they are
thinking about generating new gimple. At any rate, I don't mind
keeping the term. We have certainly grown used to it. I'm mostly
thinking about newcomers here.

Diego.