On Thu, 19 Dec 2013, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Where is the right place to set the array of "this __intN mode is
> enabled" flags?  I initially set it in tree.c where __int128 is set
> up, but that happens *after* c_parse_init() needs the flag to set up
> the RID_* keywords for them.

Maybe immediately after the call to init_adjust_machine_modes from
do_compile?  (It can't actually be inside backend_init, since it needs to
happen even if just preprocessing - whether __SIZEOF_INT128__ gets defined
depends on __int128 availability, and presumably you'll have such
__SIZEOF_INT<N>__ macros for whichever such types are available - in which
case no_backend is true.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com