On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Eric Botcazou <ebotca...@adacore.com> wrote:
>> It looks reasonable at first glance, but there's a disturbing comment in
>> the code something to the effect:
>>
>> until we have a GCC compatible unwinding library, hide the API
>
> Indeed, it looks like it was written from scratch for the Diab compiler and
> is not fully compatible, but it is meant to implement the common C++ ABI.

I'm still not clear on what the real problem is.

It seems to me that when using GCC, if you #include <unwind.h>, you
will get the GCC version, since it will come from the installed
GCC include directory, which is searched ahead of /usr/include.  That
seems OK.

The original e-mail suggested that there was a problem building
libgcc, but I don't see why that would be.  Is that the real problem?
If so we need more details.

Ian