On 07/30/2014 11:56 AM, Richard Biener wrote:
On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:35 PM, David Malcolm<dmalc...@redhat.com>  wrote:
>At Cauldron on the Sunday morning there was a Release Management BoF
>session, replacing the specRTL talk (does anyone know what happened to
>the latter?)
>
>One of the topics was bug triage, and how many bug reports lacked basic
>metadata on e.g. host/build/target, reproducer etc.

Heh...  I was hoping this would be a patch to the driver directly
(thus not a python script).  Note that I don't care too much about
the reproducing/-save-temps and backtrace for the driver option.
Of course in case of an ICE producing a proper bug-url with the
backtrace info included would even be better.

All, we've been trying to upstream a patch for something like this for last month.
It doesn't bring you to Bugzilla but at least generates a repro
with host/target information and call stack. Could someone take a look?
We could certainly enhance it to generate user-friendly links like in David's script.

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-07/msg01649.html

-Y