Dear GNU developers,
I don't know if this is the right place to signal this, but I believe this Android application
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maclab.codepad2
Especially with this plugin
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maclab.codepadgcc
violates the GPL license:  in fact the description states
> This software uses code of GNU Compiler Collection.
but there is no link to any place where you can get source code for the application, which seams to be distributed with a non-GPL license. Application website is in Chinese and I cannot understand Chinese, so I cannot see if source code is distributed there, but anyway, section 6.d of the GPL states that you must

d) Convey the object code by offering access from a designated place (gratis or for a charge), and offer equivalent access to the Corresponding Source in the same way through the same place at no further charge. You need not require recipients to copy the Corresponding Source along with the object code. If the place to copy the object code is a network server, the Corresponding Source may be on a different server (operated by you or a third party) that supports equivalent copying facilities, provided you maintain clear directions next to the object code saying where to find the Corresponding Source. Regardless of what server hosts the Corresponding Source, you remain obligated to ensure that it is available for as long as needed to satisfy these requirements.

And this is clearly not fullfilled, since there are no "clear directions next to the object code saying where to find the Corresponding Source". You may want to contact the author and force him to comply with the license terms of the GPL.
Thank you for your work
Paolo