> Thus, the middle-end assumes that if you have __builtin_{isfinite,isnormal},
> you also have __builtin_is{less,greater}equal builtins too.

Many thanks to both of you! I wasn’t looking into the right place at all. I
defined them, and now it works.

One related question: the __builtin_signbit is not type generic, is there any
reason for it not to be? Is there any reason for it not to be? I ask for two
reasons: 1. it would make my life easier, and 2. it’s generated in the folding
of BUILT_IN_ISINF_SIGN, which is weird because the later is type generic.

Thanks again,
FX