On Thu, 2014-10-02 19:32:10 -0500, Segher Boessenkool
<seg...@kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 09:52:31PM +0200, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > It seems that a full bootstrap including Ada got broken somewhere in
> > the range of r215789 .. r215799.
>
> I'm bisecting it (on powerpc64-linux, where it also shows up); it needs
> full bootstrapping every time, so will be another one to two hours.
>
> I just hope it isn't mine, that's going to be "fun" to debug :-)

Thanks a lot!  I think I'll probably plan to implement a bisecting
feature in the build robot for stuff like that. After all, it catches
breakages like this quite early, it's only 10 revs. Maybe also adding
more slaves would help getting that range even shorter (or getting a
faster bisect.)

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbg...@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:                 Friends are relatives you make for yourself.