Hi

It looks like the check for SJLJ use by a target starting at line
211 in libgcc/configure.ac does not take into account whether
the build included a language that needs this. For RTEMS,
we build m32c with only C and this check not being guarded
results in needing to provide --disable-sjlj-exceptions on the
configure line. Before we didn't have to do this.

FWIW I think this same issue is tripped by the h8300.

joel.sherr...@oarcorp.com        On-Line Applications Research