On 16 Dec 2014, at 20:40, Dominique d'Humières wrote:

>> Another testsuite issue on darwin is that testsuite doesn’t clean up the
>> .dSYM directories it generates. This gets really annoying on my autotester :(
>
> I have a patch for that, but Iain does not like it!-(

Hmm .. I like the patch in principle,
... the problem is that it doesn't clean up when one does cross-testing or
installed testing - so it needed tweaking to use the right approach to deleting
files on the remote/host - we (erm, probably I, in truth) never got around to
finding the right recipe.

Might I suggest pulling it out of storage - and getting a review, perhaps from
Mike who might be able to identify the best place to do the job.

Iain