Hello,

I would like to add support for libgomp for the RTEMS operating system. I likely cannot use the standard Pthread API for this in some places since I have to account for RTEMS specifics related to partitioned/clustered scheduling and the priority based scheduler. If I implement for example functions like this

void gomp_init_thread_affinity (pthread_attr_t *attr, unsigned int place)

outside of the GCC provided libgomp (e.g. in the RTEMS sources) can I choose an arbitrary license for this or do I have to use the GPLv3 with the GCC Runtime Library Exception for it?

Is it possible to add a gomp_free() to complement the gomp_malloc() etc.? This would enable the usage of a dedicated heap for OpenMP in RTEMS.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09