Andi,

Thanks for the patches. Turns out that the first 3 patches are already
in, the correct upstream quipper repository is:

https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/platform2/+/master/chromiumos-wide-profiling/

The last 3 patches seem to be local hacks. Do you want any of them in?

I just did a batch sync with quipper head. Please let me know if this
solves the perf problem.

Thanks,
Dehao