I'm looking for a way to specify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH or LD_PRELOAD on the
target system when running one of the DejaGNU test suites. I'm testing a gcc
cross-compiler on a development board.  I can't replace existing versions of
libraries under test because other people are using the development board when
I'm testing.

I found a thread about this in the archives: "Is anyone testing for a (cross-)
target (board) with dynlinking?"
(https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-02/msg00201.html). The best suggestion at the
time was to NFS mount the cross-compiled library directory and use "-Wl,-
dynamic-linker -Wl,-rpath" in LDFLAGS.

NFS mounting isn't an option for me, alas.