I'm writing a test to verify that multiple attribute aligned
specifiers on a function declaration are handled correctly
(bug 81566).  In the test I need to know the default function
alignment for the target(*).  I've the FUNCTION_BOUNDARY macro
used to set the default alignment for a function (IIUC).  If
that is the right macro, or if there is a more appropriate
one, is there a way to get at its value in a unit test?

If there is no way, would enhancing target-supports.exp to
include a header that defines the macro? (I assume that would
be gcc/target.h for FUNCTION_BOUNDARY).

Thanks
Martin

[*] I believe I need this to avoid test failures on targets
where the minimum function alignment is greater than 1 byte.
I might be able to use the largest known alignment (AFAICS,
that's 16 bytes on IA64 and the FR-V) as the minimum unless
there is also a target-specific maximum that I don't know
about.  Is there?  (And if so, what's the macro for it?)