Hello,
I would like to remind you of the upcoming GNU Tools Cauldron meeting in Prague
September 8-10.  https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2017 (in 5 weeks!)

At the present we still have 83 registered participants and the room capacity
is bit over 100 seats. If you want to participate, please register soon.  We
also have 35 registered proposals for talks and BoFs which will make it a busy
3 days. (those which were submitted with title and abstract are now available
at https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2017#Abstracts)

Because there will be two tracks, we are still open for last minute talk and
BoF proposals.

If you have a topic that you would like to present, please submit an abstract
describing what you plan to present. We are accepting three types of
submissions:

    Prepared presentations: demos, project reports, etc.
    BoFs: coordination meetings with other developers.
    Tutorials for developers. No user tutorials, please.

To register your abstract, send e-mail to tools-cauldron-ad...@googlegroups.com

Your submission should contain the following information:

    Title:
    Authors:
    Abstract:

If you intend to participate, but not necessarily present, please let us know
as well. Send a message to tools-cauldron-ad...@googlegroups.com stating your
intent to participate. Please indicate your affiliation, dietary requirements
and t-shirt size.

Looking forward to see you soon in Prague,
Jan