Hello,

I have been consulting the documentation for MINLOC:

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/MINLOC.html

Thank you for the work you do.

I think that when the documentation reads

"
If more than one element in the array has the minimum value, the location returned is that of the first such element in array element order if the BACK is not present, or if it false; otherwise, the location returned is that of the first such element.
"

It should read

"
If more than one element in the array has the minimum value, the location returned is that of the first such element in array element order if the BACK is not present, or if it false; otherwise, the location returned is that of the "LAST" such element.
"

i.e., replace "first" with "last".

Sincerely,
Fernando