Hi Umesh,

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 12:22:37PM +0530, Umesh Kalappa wrote:
> Cced maintainer like David Edelsohn and Segher Boessenkool .

I did see the mail, even started writing a reply, but I got lost in it.

> Any suggestions/comments for the below query ?

No, I have no idea what it means even.  What is "Windows"?  I would think
you mean the microsoft thing, but there hasn't been a Power port for that
for ages, and none for ELFv2 ever, as far as I know.

More problems:

> > ccpc -mcpu=e6500 -mno-altivec -mabi=no-altivec -D_WRS_HARDWARE_FP
> > -mabi=elfv2 -mcmodel=med -mhard-float -S test.c

"ccpc"?  It sounds like you are using some third-party port of GCC.  We
have no idea what modifications they did; ask them for support instead?

e6500...  I don't think that can run ELFv2.  Or if it can, that's an
unusual config.  And ELFv2 in BE isn't usual either.

-mcmodel=med...  That does not exist ("medium" does though).  It's the
default of course, like some of the other options you show.

> > la 3,.LC0@toc(2)

I don't know where this is coming from.  Use -dp to see the pattern names
in the .s file.

You also didn't show the compiler version you use (--version).  If it is
not recent, you will want to update; whatever problems you have have a
good chance of being fixed already.

Segher