On 07/11/2018 00:40, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> Hi Paulo,
>
> -fdump-rtl-alignments[-all] is the last dump with all that information I
> think.  This one also has all this info without -all it seems.  With -all
> it shows it interleaving the RTL dump as well, which may or may not be
> handy for you.

Thanks, however it provides no correspondence to the set of asm
instructions in the basic block. After you mentioned
-fdump-rtl-alignments, I tried a few related flags and hit upon what I
thought would work: -dA and -dP, but unfortunately these don't output
live out information per basic block so it's not helpful for my
application. It would be great if -dA or -dP would show live out info as
well, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

--
Paulo Matos