On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, Jim Wilson wrote:

> CodeSourcery wrote one called qmtest, but there apparently hasn't been any
> work done on it in a while.  Joseph Myers indirectly referred to it.  You can
> find a copy here
>     https://github.com/MentorEmbedded/qmtest

Note that's a poor git-svn conversion, missing most of the history
(everything before a repository rearrangement, and everything outside of
QMTest proper - in particular, the separate qmtest_gcc that provided
various things needed for the GCC testsuite).  If anyone seriously wants
to do things with QMTest now, I should do a proper reposurgeon conversion
of the full history (of qmtest and qmtest_gcc, and properly of qmtc from
the time it was in a separate repository before being integrated into
qmtest) to replace it.

> It used to be possible to run the gcc testsuite using qmtest, but I don't know
> the current status.  I do see that there is still a qmtest-g++ makefile rule
> for running the G++ testsuite via qmtest though.  You could try that and see
> if it still works.

README.QMTEST was removed in 2011 as the support was long bit-rotten.  I'm
not sure why the actual bitrotten makefile support wasn't removed as well.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jos...@codesourcery.com