Hello Joshi,

On Mon, Apr 01 2019, sameeran joshi wrote:
> HI,
> Discussing the project with Andi, I have drafted a proposal, please
> review and suggest
> necessary changes.
> If some OpenMP experts from GCC have some ideas or changes please suggest.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1axElw-I5pTwcjI4iMle5NhLeRCcshIjH5ZHm3GGwsZU/edit?usp=sharing

I will leave most of the evaluation on Andi (and assume he likes the
proposal, by the way).  However, I have read the proposal, I like it and
I consider it very useful but also possibly quite ambitious.  But we can
adjust expectations as we go forward.

Please consider fixing some of the formatting in the document,
especially of the code snippets, sometimes they are a bit difficult to
read without any indentation.  That may be also the reason why I don't
quite understand what is the relationship of omp tasks and loops or
uninitialized local arrays.

But apart from that it is nice, thanks for applying,

Martin