Joseph Myers <jos...@codesourcery.com>:
> I think we should fix whatever the remaining relevant bugs are in
> reposurgeon and do the conversion with reposurgeon being used to read and
> convert the SVN history and do any desired surgical operations on it.

On behalf of the reposurgeon crew - Julien Rivaud, Daniel Brooks, and myself -
we thank you for that expression of confidence.

We'll do our damnedest to deliver rapidly.  We welcome oversight and
discussion at #reposurgeon on freenode, because we're just the mechanics.
You guys have to make the policy decisions.