On 29/12/2019 12:32, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Richard Earnshaw (lists) <richard.earns...@arm.com>:
>> I've just commented that one out for now; if anybody knows the correct
>> addresses, please let me know.  Also, there's one joint list that I've
>> not attempted to fix at this time.
>
>> #  "28488": "Jim Kingdon <http://developer.redhat.com>",
>
> That's Jim Kingdon the former CVS dev - I think he was involved in
> Subversion early too.
>
> He's king...@cyclic.com or king...@panix.com, according to my back
> mail. but since I think I remember that he did work at RedHat in the
> late '90s king...@redhat.com would be a good bet too.
> --

Based on https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2000-02/msg00179.html and
some other patches from his redhat address, I'm going to go with that.

Also, for this one:

#  "47044": "<bjo...@planetarion.com>",

There's some (relatively weak) evidence that this is Bjørn Wennberg (eg
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/comp.databases.sybase/Uz8ICef9Qr8/uPwanH6is60J),
but in the absence of stronger evidence, I'm going to just put bjornw as
the name.

For the final one:

#  "49710": "Naveen Sharma,Nitin Gupta
<nave...@noida.hcltech.com,nit...@noida.hcltech.com>",

The list emails show Naveen as the driver of the contribution during the
submission phase, so I'll use that name for the primary author, again
barring any stronger evidence that this is incorrect.

R.