On 3/18/20 3:49 PM, Martin Sebor via Gcc wrote:
I've been getting Error 403 (Forbidden - You don't have permission
to access /viewcvs on this server) following the Subversion links
in Bugzilla for some time now (they worked for me before the switch
to Git, but I'm not sure if they also did before the recent hardware upgrade).

For example:
  https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?rev=268827&root=gcc&view=rev
  https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?rev=267096&root=gcc&view=rev
  https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?rev=244881&root=gcc&view=rev

Are they supposed to work and if so, is anyone else having trouble with
them and is it a known problem that's already being worked on?

Thanks
Martin

Martin,
I've been having trouble with them as well for the last day or so. If I recall correctly they worked fine a few
weeks ago post Git so I've assuming its a current issue.

Nick