Hello,

I am working on a basic block coverage counter which
mimics -fsanitize-coverage=trace-pc but has more features. My problem is
that when instrumenting multiple C files (e.g., test1.c test2.c test3.c), I
want to generate correspondingly three coverage logs (test1.log, test2.log,
test3.log), so on and so forth.

Therefore, my question is 1) how to figure out the instrumented source code
file name in GIMPLE plugins (my plugins is after the "optimized" pass), and
2) I want to keep all covered basic block info in memory and write log
file *only
once* right before finish the profiling (i.e., the instrumented program
finish executing the program and is about to exit). Can I somehow set a
callback at that point and then flush the coverage record into files? I
don't know how/where to "set a callback" like that, if possible at all.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Shuai