*From:* Emery White [mailto:emery.wh...@techsearchberry.com]
*Sent:* 24 June 2020 12:43
*To:* 'gcc@gcc.gnu.org' <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
*Subject:* design automation professionals

Hi,

would you like to check out the contacts of design automation professionals?

·         System Designers and architects

·         Logic and circuit designers

·         Tool developers

·         Researchers

·         Validation engineers, CAD managers

·         Senior managers and executives

If you are interested please drop me a note so that we can connect and
discuss about the opportunity.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

*Emery White |Online Marketing Managers| *

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.