Dear Divyanshu,

On Wed, Mar 10 2021, divyanshu jamloki via Gcc wrote:
> sir,
> I have  plan about your site i have sent it but no one reply yet , i have
> been contribution to your project  since  Mon, 25 Jan 2021 at 19:26  now i
> would like to send you my gsoc proposal pdf where i have explained my ideas
> related to run time error and road map to solve it please help me as i
> don't know where to send my  proposal pdf,

I suggest that you to send your ideas to this mailing list in a simple
email, if at all possible.

If you insist on presenting them to us before application in a PDF, I am
afraid you'll have to upload it somewhere and send us a link to this
mailing list(services such as Google Drive or Dropbox provide that
service, I believe).

The final project proposal then must be in a pdf form, and you would
upload it to directly to the GSoC web site when you apply.

Good luck,

Martin