Hello,

On Sat, Mar 20 2021, Mahmoud Shawky via Gcc wrote:
> Hello there
> I have chosen the project that i want to develop , and i don't know what is
> the next step ,

we are delighted that you found contributing to GCC interesting.  The
next step usually is to discuss your project here on the mailing list.
Often the community can help students come up with better scoped and
focused proposals.  So I would suggest you briefly introduce your
intended project here on the mailing list.

> is it okay to communicate with the project mentor in
> linkedin or how can i communicate with him .

That depends on the particular mentor, I cannot speak on behalf of all
of them.  But I think most would prefer a discussion over email, and
ideally on the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list.

Good luck,

Martin