Hello,

I’m trying to get my school to sign the copyright disclaimer. Unfortunately the
officials are reluctant to do that. Can anyone suggest what to do next?

They claim that university owns copyright to my code if I wrote it for a
school-related research project. However, since I’m an undergraduate and thus
do not have an advisor, nobody in the campus knows me well enough to prove that
it’s not the case. They do promise(verbally) that they won’t interfere if I’m
working on my own.

Is there a way to get around that? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks

Yizhe