On Sat, 10 Apr 2021, 12:57 Pankaj Jangid, <pan...@codeisgreat.org> wrote:

> Jonathan Wakely via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> writes:
>
> > You are clueless about what the SC actually does, or the control they
> > have over GCC.
>
> I think, it would be great help if someone can document what the SC
> does.

https://gcc.gnu.org/steering.html

They make decisions, they don't get to insert NSA backdoors on behalf of
their employers without the rest of the project being aware. The idea that
the SC members have a special ability to sneak such a change in, any more
than any contributor, is just stupid. But I don't think he's seriously
worried about that, he's just a Concern Troll raising nonsense concerns to
derail any useful discussion from happening. The sooner he moves on to a
new compiler he trusts, the better for everybody involved in GCC.