On Apr 11, 2021, Nathan Sidwell <nat...@acm.org> wrote:

>> Can anyone come up with any rational motivation for this move right now?

> I gave them in my initial email.  You can go find them in the archive.

Err, I've been repeatedly told (not by you) that that was a separate
discussion.

The reasons you pointed out, for removing RMS from where he wasn't, were
present in the hate letter.  Other posters who supported that non-move
disclaimed them as motivations, once the accusations got debunked and
people started withdrawing their signatures from the hate letter.

I expected that reasoning applied to you as well.

And now you surprise me by presenting the same reasons to support this
other move!

But hey, they're your reasons.

Thanks,

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker  https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist         GNU Toolchain Engineer