On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 03:12, Chris Punches via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been reading quietly on how the GCC SC handles this and generally
> only lurk here so that I can stay informed on GCC changes.  I am nobody
> you would probably care about, but, maybe I will be one day.  No one
> ever really knows.
>
> I thought you'd like to know what "nobody" thinks, because, if I am
> paying enough attention to know that some here are not, perhaps people
> who are not "nobody" will have similar observations.
>
> It is not appropriate to discuss the removal of someone based on
> innuendo, provenly false smearing, and other types of political
> maneuvering at the behest of corporations desiring the destruction of
> the very projects they are sponsoring.

The whole controversy is *because* many of the allegations are well
founded. Some of the current SC members in this thread make it sound as if
they were made up, but they never attempted as much as put the first few
points (ones which matter to me the most, as a father) in any doubt from
https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2021-March/235091.html

B.