On Wed, 2021-04-14 at 08:01 +0100, Jonathan Wakely via Gcc wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2021, 07:50 pawel k. via Gcc, <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

[...snip...]

> Very logical argument, thanks for sharing.

Jonathan, it's clear to me that you're being sarcastic, but it might
not be clear to others.  Please avoid sarcasm - it amplifies
misunderstanding on the internet, and it seems to me that that's
counterproductive when discussing a sensitive topic.

I disagree with much of what Pawel wrote, but this discussion has left
me feeling drained.  I don't have the mental energy to do a point-by-
point response, and I don't think it would be a productive thing to
post to this mailing list.

We all care about GCC, and we're all human.

Dave