For RTEMS, we switched from texinfo to Sphinx and the dependency
on Python3 for Sphinx has caused a bit of hassle. Is this going to be
an issue for GCC?

Also we rely on TexLive for PDF output and that's a bit of a pain to
install. Tex was incorrectly packaged on some RHEL/CentOS versions.

This ignores a couple of plugins we use that I don't expect GCC to use.

It works great but the host dependencies are sometimes a pain. We've
ended up writing host OS specific advice/howto's to address this. Any
expectations on host pain versus the pretty painless texinfo?

Thanks.

--joel
RTEMS