On 6/10/21 7:22 AM, Xionghu Luo wrote:
Sorry, should be sent to this mail-list.

On 2021/6/10 11:31, Xionghu Luo via Gcc-patches wrote:
Hi,
I noticed that the "git gcc-commit-mklog" command doesn't extract PR
number from title to ChangeLog automatically, then the committed patch
doesn't update the related bugzilla PR website after check in the patch?

Hello.

Yes, we currently only support automatic extraction from comments from
test-cases.
How does your commit title look like? Note that we require bugzilla components
being part of PR entry, which is not commonly used in git titles due to length
limitation.

Martin, what's your opinion about this since you are much familar about
this? Thanks.

Please provide few examples of existing commits?

Thanks,
Martin