Dear Marc,

Sorry for the late answer, I was away for a few days.
Yes, that fixes it. THANK YOU!

Do you know which gcc source file contains the magic qualifiers for the
asm arguments? I wouldn't mind to go through the code and extract what
I can. Probably I'd find a couple of gems that are useful for inline
asm stuff. Maybe even write the info pages that describe them, so
that others can make use of them...

Thanks again,

Best Regards,

Zoltan