Hello,

On Sun, Sep 19 2021, Mohamed Atef via Gcc wrote:
> Hello there,
> We are 6 students from Egypt and now We are in our last year and We need to
> build a project as a graduation project.
> And We are interested in the area of runtime systems, operating systems and
> compilers.
> We are going to work 40-60 hrs a week
> Can We help in some tool you need as a graduation project given that We
> have a professor to mentor us.
> If not can you suggest some tool you need to build and We will work on it.
> The project take one academic year

GNU tools miss an implementation of OMPD, an interface for third-party
tools to examine and debug programs using OpenMP API for
multiprocessing.

For complete formal description see chapter 5 (and other relevant bits)
in https://www.openmp.org/wp-content/uploads/OpenMP-API-Specification-5-1.pdf

The project would be a larger one and from the more difficult kind, but
6 students interested in the areas you described should be well able to
complete it within a year and even enjoy it.  I believe most of the work
is needed within libgomp run-time library supporting OpenMP programs,
but everything in this area is very closely related to both core
operating system primitives, compilers and debuggers.

Feel free to ask for more information on the gcc mailing list if you are
interested.

Good luck with your project,

Martin