On Sat, Jan 29, 2022 at 10:37 AM VAISHNAVI DAYANAND via Gcc
<gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Respected sir/madam,
> I am Vaishnavi Andhalkar, a junior undergrad at IIT Roorkee. I have
> recently started contributing to open source, and I am new at it. But, I am
> well aware of C++, programming and algorithms, and javascript. I would like
> to contribute to your organization. Would you please tell me how to get
> started?
> Hoping to hear from you soon
> Thanks and Regards
> Vaishnavi

Thanks for your interest in GCC.  Welcome!

A good place to start is the GCC Wiki Getting Started page:
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/#Getting_Started_with_GCC_Development

and browse other recent answers to similar questions in the archives
of this mailing list.

Thanks, David