On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 3:27 PM Prakhar Khandelwal via Gcc
<gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> Hey !!
> I, Prakhar Khandelwal, am currently in the 3rd year of my engineering and
> majoring in Computer Science. I always wanted to work at a low level in
> software. That's why  I want to contribute to your organization but
> wondering from where should I start, as I am new to this world of
> open-source. So, if you can guide me,  then it would be great.
> Waiting for your precious response.!!
> Regards.

Thanks for your interest in GCC.  Welcome!

A good place to start is the GCC Wiki Getting Started page:
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/#Getting_Started_with_GCC_Development

and browse other recent answers to similar questions in the archives
of this mailing list.

Thanks, David