To GCC team,

We sent the follow message two weeks ago, buy didn't get response yet.
So, send this again  and sorry for the inconvenience ~

I'm Ceasar Sun ,  from Free Software Lab, NCHC ,  Taiwan.
 We provide several free software mirror service in Taiwan : free.nchc.org.tw We would like to become a gcc mirror site and the service would be presented as :

Country :  Taiwan ,TW
City: Hsinchu
Site: https://free.nchc.org.tw/gcc/
Contact e-mail : fs...@nchc.org.tw
Contact Name : FSLab Team , NCHC

So, which upstream gcc site we should use ?
Could you please give a sample mirror code for reference ?
Thanks in advanced ~
<<<<

BRs,

    Ceasar Sun ,
    FSLab , NCHC

Ceasar Sun 於 2022/2/9 15:20 寫道:
Hi Sir,

I'm Ceasar Sun ,  from Free Software Lab, NCHC ,  Taiwan.
We provide several free software mirror service in Taiwan : free.nchc.org.tw We would like to become a gcc mirror site and the service would be presented as :

Country :  Taiwan ,TW
City: Hsinchu
Site: https://free.nchc.org.tw/gcc/
Contact e-mail : fs...@nchc.org.tw
Contact Name : FSLab Team , NCHC

So, which upstream gcc site we should use ?
Could you please give a sample mirror code for reference ?
Thanks in advanced ~

BRs,

    Ceasar Sun ,
    FSLab , NCHC

Chen-Kai Sun (Ceasar)
National Center for High-Performance Computing, Taiwan
http://www.nchc.org.tw
PGP Key: 4096R/6768B31F (ceasar....@gmail.com;cea...@narlabs.org.tw  )
Fingerprint: D20D 8A19 58BE 95B2 20DF  60F2 A658 0CE9 6768 B31F