Hello,

On Mon, Apr 11 2022, 20-cs Kunal Rajnish via Gcc wrote:
> Dear Sir/Ma'am I beginners in coding but has lot's of interest in working
> with people like you and learning new skills as much as possible. I had a
> idea that why not "make a simple interface for user to create there own
> library and import them". This will attract more new coders so that they
> can make there own library.
> Thanks for giving your precious time.

Thanks for your interest in contributing to the GCC.  Unfortunately, I
do not quite understand what your idea is about.  GCC of course already
allows users to create libraries and I do not quite know what you mean
by "importing."

Moreover, I am worried that you also need at least some rudimentary
theoretical background in the area of compilers in order to apply.
Nevertheless, if you still want to try applying, have a look at
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode and specifically at
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode#Before_you_apply which explains
some of the steps you can take to familiarize yourself with our code
base and start thinking about a project.

Good luck,

Martin Jambor
  • GSoC Γιωργος Μελλιος via Gcc
    • Re: GSoC David Edelsohn via Gcc