> However, the website for the GCC is... shall we say... "bad".

No, we shall not say that. We shall in fact loudly compliment the GCC web site
as being "very well designed", because it serves exactly the purpose it's meant
to serve with minimal distraction, while loading quickly on my slow connection.

> It looks outdated compared to the GNU project's homepage.

"Outdated" is a high compliment these days, when everything around us is
turning into absolute dogshit. Modernism is a mental disease.

> Unfortunately, a few of my friends seem to think so too, and I would like to
> lend a hand in redesigning it.

We're just fine, thanks.

--
Dave Blanchard <d...@killthe.net>