Hi Joseph,

On 11/14/22 19:26, Joseph Myers wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2022, Alejandro Colomar via Gcc wrote:

To quote the convenor in WG14 reflector message 18575 (17 Nov
2020) when I asked about its status, "The author asked me not to put those
on the agenda.  He will supply updated versions later.".

Since his email is not in the paper, would you mind forwarding him this
suggestion of mine of renaming it to avoid confusion with string lengths?  Or
maybe point him to the mailing list discussion[1]?

[1]:
<https://lore.kernel.org/linux-man/20221110222540.as3jrjdzxsnot3zm@illithid/T/#m794ad2a3173a19099625ee1dec7ea11ab754513d>

I don't have his email address (I don't see any emails from him on the
reflector since I joined it in 2001).

Meh; thanks. Would you mind commenting this issue to whoever defends his document, whenever you talk about it?

Thanks,

Alex

--
<http://www.alejandro-colomar.es/>