Am 20.01.2023 um 23:25 schrieb Ian Lance Taylor:
On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 2:54 AM Björn Schäpers <g...@hazardy.de> wrote:

From: Björn Schäpers <bjo...@hazardy.de>

It's the right thing to do, since the PC shouldn't go out of the
uintptr_t domain, and in backtrace_pcinfo the pc is uintptr_t.
This is a preparation for a following patch.

Tested on x86_64-linux and i686-w64-mingw32.

Thanks.  Committed like so, with some additional tweaks.

For future reference, when pinging a patch, please reply to the
original patch to maintain the thread.  Or at least mention the
original patch.  It was still on my list, I just hadn't gotten to it.
Thanks.

Ian

Thanks for the commit, and sorry for the repost. Because of a fault of my own I had no copy in my mailbox and thus couldn't reply to the first batch.

Regards,
Björn.