On 06/10/13 07:01, Ron wrote:
I think my installation of oslib is OK, I used the softfloat GCC version
from the sourceforge site.

Everything is fine until I try elf2aif on my (working OK) binary.
It reports non static data is present, and when I try adding -static
to the gcc commands it then claims -lOSLib cant be found.
It's as if gcc has worked out libOSLib.a cant be linked staticly.

Try -lOSLib32. You're correct that you need to use -static when linking so that elf2aif will work. Why it would find OSLib before -static, but not after, I don't know, but normally, the OSLib library is called libOSLib32.a.

Lee.