Hello

I am trying to write a simple program that imports Tiger data and uses the OGR
C# API to export it to various shape files. Importing the Tiger data in C# is
not a problem and I basically copied the code from the createdata.cs sample
program to export the geometries to multiple shapefiles (I'm parsing the Tiger
data into around 20 different shape files). This seems to work fine for small
sample sets but when I try to process larger sets I get the infamous 'Attempted
to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other
memory is corrupt.' exception. If I look at the exception details the stack
trace is:

   at OSGeo.OGR.OgrPINVOKE.delete_Feature(HandleRef jarg1)
   at OSGeo.OGR.Feature.Dispose()
   at OSGeo.OGR.Feature.Finalize()

I've even stripped my code down to simply generate a whole bunch of points at
the same location (i.e. pass a hardcoded string to Geometry.CreateFromWKT) and
it still throws this exception at somewhat random, but frequent points.

Are there known memory issues with the C# API?
Is there something I am supposed to be doing to cleanup that is not in the
createdata.cs example?

Note that if I call GC.SuppressFinalize on all the features I create it seems
to work but I am sure this is not the correct solution.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
Dave Goughnour