Tamas Szekeres wrote:
Frank,

I've just noticed that ImportFromMICoordSys/ExportToMICoordSys haven't been exposed to the SWIG interface yet, which I'd need pretty much to utilize. Is this somewhat eligible to have there in the upcoming release or I should target this change in 1.7.0 or 1.6.1 to be exposed?

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2722

Tamas,

I am not opposed to exposing additional methods to swig supported languages
at a point release (like 1.6.1).  If you think it is important to have it
in 1.6.0 you could veto the RC4 promotion and add we could have an RC5 with
the support.  In any event, if it is important to you I'd suggest adding
it in trunk and 1.6 branch immediately so it can get into RC5 if there is one.

Best regards,